- ► 2013 (37)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
11:00 AM | Posted by Comforting Quilters | | Edit Post
Comforting Quilters is preparing the fundraiser for the Gingerbread House to be held on November 27, 2010. It was decided to create a signature ornament to sell at our table. This promises to be a fun and enjoyable day of crafting, conversation and fellowship while creating our ornament.
Be sure to join us on November 20, 2010 at Julie Love's home. We will be there from 9 AM to 3 PM. The coffee pot and muffins will be out!
We need supplies to keep our expense down. If you have any of these items, please call or email Comforting Quilters and let us know. If you are unable to make it that day, but still want to donate supplies, we will be glad to pick it up before hand.
List of Needs:
- Red Felt
- White Felt
- Tracing Paper
- Red Thread
- Sharp Embroidery Scissors that cut to a point
- Pinking Shears
- Red or White Braid (this will be use for the ornament loop)
- Dark Burgundy Fabric
- Red or Ivory Embossed Paper
- Double Stick Fusible Web
- Small Black beads for our Cardinal's eyes
- Glue Guns
- Hotmelt Adhesive
- Comforting Quilters
- Comforting Quilters is a Non-Profit Organization that was organized to create and provide quilts to anyone need a bit of comfort. These quilts are created and delivered to Hospice patients, seriously ill patients, those who have suffered a loss or anyone who comes to our attention.