Saturday, June 12, 2010

postheadericon CQ Needs You!


Busy Day today at my house! I've been blessed with a Fabulous bunch of fabric that is in need of washing, ironing and color sorting! The washing has been a task in itself, but this week will be ironing and sorting week at my house!

If there is anyone who would like to volunteer an hour or two next week, give me a jingle! I'll welcome you help!

Stay cool everyone, the heat index hit 111 degrees at 11:00 AM this morning. A good afternoon for quilting inside where it's nice and cool.

See ya and don't forget to purchase your raffle tickets!

0 comments:

About CQ

My photo
Comforting Quilters is a Non-Profit Organization that was organized to create and provide quilts to anyone need a bit of comfort. These quilts are created and delivered to Hospice patients, seriously ill patients, those who have suffered a loss or anyone who comes to our attention.

Quilt News!

Follow Us!